Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Permission to have an Angry Day

Today I have given myself permission to have an angry day because I was going to have one even if I didn't agree to it.  I guess I felt if I gave myself permission, I wouldn't feel so bad about it.  Sometimes there are things that I find really make me more sad than anything, but in turn it makes me angry that I feel so sad.  Today has been full of those moments.  While I am genuinely happy for others, my pain is just so deep.  I am not going to talk about specifics because I would in no way want to hurt anyone because of the happiness in their lives.  They deserve it.  And they should.....it is totally about me, not them. 

Lord please help me in my anger, and hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment