Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Clean bill of physical health

Today as you know I was anxious about my visit to see Dr. P.  I however got in my car and quietly drive to the office.  I actually ended up seeing the nurse practitioner instead and that was nice.  I have over the past 6 weeks grow to know her more as a friend than an NP.  How nice that is.  A clean bill of health is what she issued me today, at least physically.  We are both aware that the emotional healing will last a long time but physically my body is recovered.  I am thankful today that I have gained a new friend!

I also had the opportunity to put my arms around my dear friend Alysa's neck and congratulate her on her newly announced Baby Young!  Oh how excited I am for her and let me tell you how grateful I am that God has graciously given me a loving and forgiving heart toward her.  Loving is always how I would have described feeling toward her but in light of the situation, the devil definitely could have had the opportunity to cause feelings of anger toward her.  (Not that she has done anything to need my forgiveness for!)  But as I saw the tender pictures of her sweet little baby growing inside her tummy, All I had was pure joy for her.  What a wonderful mother she will be, but that I always knew because a wonderful friend is also what she is.  Thank you God for sending her to me and for sending Baby Young to her and her husband.  Thank you God that you are so gracious to all of us.

 "The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness."  Exodus 34:6


No comments:

Post a Comment