Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Candle Light Communion

Just home from a beautiful candle light Christmas Eve service.  I sat praying for God to speak to me in a special way and that is exactly what He did.  Ponder... the word of wonder.  Oh how the message was a sweet message.  My sweet Evan took communion for the first time as he understands it's meaning.  And then came Silent Night.  As we sang it together as a family I really paid attention to the last verse. 

Silent Night, holy night!  Wondrous star, lend thy light;
With the angels let us sing, Alleluia to our King;
Christ the Savior is born, Christ the Savior is born.

And that's what we did!  We sang praise to our Savior with angels!
Mommy loves you Grayson and Evan
Annalise and Emmalyn
And of course you my dear husband Glenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment